I research, I am architect and investigator

I am autor, and I want Know if exist some islands front of Tiro, 80 kms of distance. There were the islands in which people of Tera/Santorini were refugie in 1678-1628 BC., when the Vulcanoe explosioned... Thank you...

My name: Tomás Hernández Niz, from Canary Islands.

Hi, logically it should be Cyprus if it still exists, it's a logical escape island for Santorini people (the distance from Tyrus is 400 km though). If there was an island that drowned, 80 km from Tyre, i couldn't find a hint on the internet, but it would be far away from Santorini, why would they come all that way.

Hmmmm interesting question. Anyway are you searching for Atlantis actually?

Yes, I´m wrote Los atarantes de Te-ra (I). You can see some about at Circulo Rojo and with my name: Tomas Hernández Niz.

It is not so important now for me. Only to confirm some little islands, 80 kms from Tiro. These islands never mind were far from Te-ra/Santorini, beacouse they have goods boats. You can see La Flotilla, a picture from Akrotiri in Te-ra. This was a picture into The west house, an offering with boats, betwin two islands, Te-ra and Aneleus, to the East... An offering to Eleus or best to the son Aplu... Thank you Marwan...

I discouver Atarantis, it was Te-ra, with his big culture and boats, modern people... 2000 BC, then the volcano destroyd Te-ra, 1678-!628 BC. People of Te-ra were At-terin. Thank you...

Aplu is Apolo. He is Ab-l, father-god. At Aneleus/of Eleus,  was the oldest templo of Apolo Egletos/Apolo Egleus. This is Egeo and Eleus. See the frescoes of Akrotiri, all the peintures in the walls. It´s the most beutifull expresion of beauty in the world, I think, about 2000 BC. More or less 1678-1628 BC, when the volcano break the big MODERN Culture. Modern like  us, with modern boats all decorates, modern people, open to the world, all the world Mediterráneo, Negro/Black and even Atlántico. Spain have culture, and mineral exploit may be 3000 BC, that people dont want knew. Exploit Los Millares first and then Argar. Ar-ga-r is place of mother Ga, Mother Land... Thank you...

Aneleus   is a little island, 30 kms far to the East, to the sunshine. Here was the oldest temple and they paint the wall, in the West house, with this images. You can see... at Akrotiri...

Interesting archeological topic.

Your book is unfortunately only in Spanish. I would love to read it in English one day.

I took a look at this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_ZKMHrLFQ

it was interesting.

So the people of Atlantis left before the volcano eruption and took with them their metal instruments. The video mentioned also, they were textile manufacturers and exporters. In addition the monkeys were part of the paintings.

While reading about Tyrus today, i noticed, they wete good in metal forgery, king Salomon asked Tyrus king to send him an expert, and they helped prophet Salomon in sea voyages, from which they brought gold and monkeys. Also they wete good in textile dying. So do you think, that part of the people of Atlantis took refuge in Tyrus and this is why Tyrus was most advanced among other Mediterranean cities? What other cities or places could have been their destination?

Their sewage system in Santorini could be a helpful indicator to which cities they moved. They used Siphon in their toilets to prevent odors, this should reappear in the places they moved to, right ?

Marwam, I only want to know if someone knows a little islands 80 kms from Tiro at the coast. Because people of Te-ra/Santorini lives there after the volcano. This Tiro was in the middle of the see... Thank you.

P.D.- My english is not so good.

Tiro is for me the people of Te-ra then the eruption, 1678-1628 BC. They find these Islands 80 kms from the coast. Only 950 BC funded Tiro at the coast. They used the coast many years before foundind Tiro at the coast. Thank you...

@tomashniz2 I will try to find a professional source