Health Assurance

Is anyone can recommend a good private assurance specialy for out patient. PhilHealth is ok when you are hospitalized. I get a bad experience with Care Health Plus ...

Hi mikelaf,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look at the Business directory > Health insurance in the Philippines , there are a few businesses which have been recommended by our members and you may also get in touch with our partner for a free quote.

Also feel free to go through the existing topics in the Health system in the Philippines forum. It might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

I think he may mean Insurance in this case since he is talking about for out patients. Assurance and Insurance are different - Life Assurance covers whole of life cover with a guaranteed pay out at the end while Life Insurance covers a specific policy length. Assurance is generally more expensive. I was always told that Assurance covers things that will happen like death while insurance covers mostly what could happen, like an accident or health condition. So in the case of Life Insurance - If you took out a 25 year policy at the age of 50 and you lived longer than the 75, you will not get paid out.