Looking for tips/contact with lawyers for pensionado VISA

Hello, i am moving to Panama with pensionado visa. I am looking for any tips or contact with a lawyer anyone has used and can recommend. Preferably English speaking and reasonably priced.

Thanks.

@stamfastigheter1 Hi, My name is Ricardo, fully U.S. English Speaker, U.S. Army Veteran and practice law in Panama. I would be happy to help you. Please contact me via Whatsapp to ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

to the site moderators: Please accept my apologies for including my personal email address IF that is not within the site's policies. to STAMFASTIGHETER1, you may continue, if interested, to contact me via this forum as well. Thank you and hope to hear back from you soon!

Many people have been happy with Marcos Kraemer. There is lots of info on his website (Kraemerlaw dot com) which unfortunately isn't included in the business directory here

@stamfastigheter1  Morning! So, if you already have a Pensionado Visa, what is your question about, may I ask?

Thanks!

But I visit Panama last week. Got help.

So for now I don't need help.

missing some papers so will be back in a month.

thank you

Good morning,

Though your reply is a bit confusing to me I am glad that you were able to get the assistance you needed.

Best!

@stamfastigheter1 how are things going with the process? I'm planning a move there too and looking for a visa lawyer...any advice?