Room Rental and Intro to Albrook

In case anybody is interested, I have a room for rent in my house in Albrook (in the old Canal Zone near Panama City). It's a downstairs bedroom with an attached bathroom (but no shower – another bathroom is available for showers). My luxury remodeled house (formerly used by US Air Force officers) is in a quiet, beautiful and safe neighborhood with lots of wildlife. We have a live-in maid, and maid service is included in the room rental. Shared use includes a large kitchen, laundry, barbecue area, gymnasium, dining room, living room with 75” TV, large screen room with eating area, hammocks, and ping-pong table. We also have a fenced in backyard with bird feeders. High speed internet WiFi is available throughout the premises. The room has A/C and a 43” TV with Netflix included. If you are interested in finding out more about my room rental, including photos, please contact me at the email below.

After almost 30 years in Panama, I chose Albrook for my place to live about 14 years ago. It is not included in any of the relocation tours, although it should be in my opinion. If you are interested in finding out about Albrook (even if you are not interested in the room rental) please send me an email at the address below and I will send you a brief write-up.

Greg

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i can testify this is the best area to live walk every direction ,, is on the old base so more like usa than panama housing ..

i have 20 years panama have lived all over own 3 houses myself

@greghawley

hello, I'm interested in the albrook area. I'll be going back to Panama City in the summer. If you have room then I'd like to stay there.

thank you

Hello everyone,

@ Greg, Welcome, and thank you for the intro.

Could you please drop an advert in the Housing in Panama section for the room you are offering ?

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thanks Bhavna. I will!

@AmoUSMC

Hi AmoUSMC,

Love to have you!

If you send me your email, I can send you my write up. My email is***

I also have two short term rental rooms available.

Thanks.

Greg

Reason : Email

@greghawley

Hi Bhavna. I just read your comment that posting personal information such as my email is not allowed. Thanks.

Can I respond to someone directly by hitting "Reply" and then giving them my email that way (or requesting their contact info)?

I spent a lot of time setting up all my replies which include links, photos and attachments which are all geared to sending out on email.

I cannot get the required info out on a text message (just not enough bandwidth).

I did place an abbreviated ad in your housing section as you suggested, but I still need to respond to the inquiries I am getting here.

Thanks.

Greg

Hello Greg,

To share you contact details you need to do so through the private messaging system of the website. Click on the member's photo > send a message > write your message (contact details, etc) click on send.

Regards

Bhavna

Thanks

@greghawley Can you send the rental rate and photos. I live near you right now and I have a friend who may be interested in your place. Do you care if the person is male or female? Let me know Thank you MJ Coyman

Thanks for inquiring Salt Life. Craigslist allowed me to up a bunch of photos. Here is my ad with them:

[link moderated]

No, gender is not a concern.

Greg

Reason : External link : Your advert should be posted in the Housing section

@greghawley I'm interested; please send me the writeups. 

thank you, Margaret

@greghawley can I get your number? I'm planning on going July for a few months thanks