Graphic Designer in Need: Seeking Opportunities to Support Living

Dear all,

I am a graphic designer with experience in creating illustrations and designs. Despite my language limitations, I am able to communicate effectively through written language and I am actively working on improving my English.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I find myself unable to pay my rent and am in dire need of a job. I am currently on a student visa, but I am open to remote work, which would allow me to avoid the challenges of obtaining a work visa. If anyone is able to help me obtain a work visa, I would be incredibly grateful, even though I am not sure how to go about it.

I am reaching out to this forum in the hopes of finding someone who might be able to help me. I am willing to take on any job that I am capable of doing, including individual design or illustration orders. I simply need to make ends meet. If you or someone you know is looking for a talented graphic designer, or if you have any other job opportunities that you think might be a good fit for me, please let me know. I would be grateful for any help you can offer.

To give you a better idea of my abilities, I would be happy to send you my portfolio. Just leave your email and I will send it to you as soon as possible.

I am truly sincere in my request for help, and I thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Sincerely,

A designer in need