Getting 1 year visa extension of E visa in Pnom Penh?

Can somebody  recommend good agent?

@narcrepellant2525 hi I just joined.  Now I am wondering why do you need an agent for extending your visa? What I read so far,  it should be not too difficult?

I'd recommend Kim in Phnom Penh. Very reputable. She is on WhatsApp. I can send her contact details via personal message if you like. Last time took 3 days. She picked up passport and money and then dropped off to me by riverside. It was about $300.

@Twiggy57 AFAK it is recommended to go throughthe agent if I am not mistaken.

@narcrepellant2525   Why use an agent and pay $300 or $350 for a one year extension when you do it easily yourself for $180 for one year extension or $90 for six months extension?  Just go to Immigration across the road from the Airport in Phnom Penh.

Save your money.  Unless you are loaded with cash and income and don't mind handing out money.

[link moderated]

@mpmilestogo    Or do it yourself at Immigration across the road from the airport for $180 for a one year retirement extension, or $90 for six months.

Are you sure it is not 180 plus coffee money ? Do you have precise location? How long does it take them to do extension? I am 52 not yet for retirement

@Catoni thats fine if you are in Phnom Penh and know your way around the government system. However there is probably a reason why just about everybody uses an agent for this. The average travel agent (or an agent such as Kim, if you prefer) charges $285 to $290, no documentation apart from passport and a couple of photos, and it takes on average 3 days. But sure, try to do it yourself, and let us know how you get on.

@mpmilestogo canyon send me her whatsapp number please?

@mpmilestogo  Or do it yourself at Immigration across the road from the airport for $180 for a one year retirement extension, or $90 for six months.
-@Catoni

I thought I read on the forum that the application to extend your visa was in Cambodian, not English.

Is this true?

@mpmilestogo  yes Kim Lennox is very good

@narcrepellant2525 hi sorry for delay. Just sent you her contact info.

@Catoni  don't you need a lot more documents if you do it yourself

@mpmilestogo thank you sir

@nhatrang2

Yes , you will need more “paperwork” and it had better be exactly what they require.

Also….that Airport immigration office is over 10k from Riverside & in busy traffic is a slog.

If paperwork  isn't what they need ,,,,turnaround & come back again. 😳

Paperwork??   Proof of residence ? ,  proof of financial support?  ,  maybe health Insurance , ? who knows what else they may require…….then, they may want you to have your paperwork translated.🤪…OR , in the case of financials ,,,verified & notorised by your embassy.

Keeps getting better doesn't it🤔…….and that's before you throw in maybe 3 return taxi fares .

Best idea….pay the $100 bucks extra to an agent to handle everything & go sit in the shade & relax.

@Twiggy57   I travelled from Siem Reap to get the 1 yr extention in person. They refused me because I could not show documentation of pension or income. Long trip for nothing. If you hire a visa service to do the deed they charge around $290 and you do not need to show anything but your passport.

Agents know the intricacies of how to deal with officials at immigration. I would rather spend an extra 100 in order to have peace of mind things will get done right the first time. Plus the agents likely have special relationships with the immigration office which is why they are able to get things done. This is why even in the USA i would use an agent to deal with visa matters. I could do it myself but then i have to spend time in the waiting room and travelling around

@Twiggy57  I travelled from Siem Reap to get the 1 yr extention in person. They refused me because I could not show documentation of pension or income. Long trip for nothing. If you hire a visa service to do the deed they charge around $290 and you do not need to show anything but your passport.
-@Leon French

You eventually succeed?

Hi there

I am in phnom penh now and I like to extent the visa for one Year. Somebody can connect me with a agenda? Thank you 😊

Just Google "Call Kim". Best visa agent in Phnom Penh.  She has helped thousands of expats with all types of visas. She got my first retirement extension in 4 days.

@sacredasia  Hello, just show yourself with a printed long form of your visa or the electonic copy in your phone and your passport to Lucky Lucky visa extension and motobike on Mhonivong boulevard.  Easy to find with googlemaps.