Planning on moving to Thailand

Hi , is there any a British people either couples, retired or professional...my wife and I are planning to move to Thailand Phuket, we want to know where the best place for information or steps to take(links/websites/forums)

We are coming over fur a month this Christmas and would love to meet up with any Ex Pats for a chat and friendship to also gather information on how we can start to make our first steps into moving.

We do want to buy a property but for now not to be full citizen's and travel back and forth from the UK annually as we run a business in the UK.

Please help us out to get the ball rolling and hope we can make some friends on the way

We are in our early 40s and professional people with a spark for fun times and travel and socializing, we love Thailand and especially Khow Lak where we will be staying at Christmas.

Cheers Franky and Teri !

Hi , is there any a British people either couples, retired or professional...my wife and I are planning to move to Thailand Phuket, we want to know where the best place for information or steps to take(links/websites/forums)
We are coming over fur a month this Christmas and would love to meet up with any Ex Pats for a chat and friendship to also gather information on how we can start to make our first steps into moving.

We do want to buy a property but for now not to be full citizen's and travel back and forth from the UK annually as we run a business in the UK.

Please help us out to get the ball rolling and hope we can make some friends on the way

We are in our early 40s and professional people with a spark for fun times and travel and socializing, we love Thailand and especially Khow Lak where we will be staying at Christmas.

Cheers Franky and Teri !
-@Franky Harris Fraser

"We are coming over for a month this Christmas"??

What year??