Meet some female friends to socialize with

Hi everyone

I have recently moved to gambia with my daughter and her husband and family. I am finding it a bit lonely as they are both quite busy. I would love to meet some female friends to socialize with. I am interested in most things and always open to new experiences. I am white British my name is Khadijah and I am a muslimah.

If anyone knows of any womens groups I'd love to hear about that but even a few friends would be great

@FeeAcer hi how are you dear

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

@FeeAcer, please note that I have created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Gambia forum.

You can also post an advert in the Gambia classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@gamra999

Good morning gamra999...

Salam Alaikum,

I, Amira, (Nigerian/German Citizen) female, Muslima (Insha-Allah) curently living in Germany and new here ,have been planning with my German Husband ,Muslim convert ( Insha-Allah)to relocate to Gambia. It would be great to hear from you as we are still at the initial stages of our relocation plans and ANY useful tips from those who have relocated to Gambia, will be highly appreciated.

Your experiences concerning , safe areas to live in, community life etc etc, will be helpful.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards..

Amira