Best hospitals and medical care

Hi. My family and will be traveling in Belize for a bit, starting in February. Just in case we end up needing medical care while we are there, could someone please tell me the names/locations of the country's best hospitals and health care facilities? Hopefully we won't need this, but it would be really helpful to know in advance the best place to go if we had an accident and found ourselves in an emergency situation and needed to make a decision quickly. Thanks in advance for any information!

I like Belize Healthcare Partners in Belize City.

Where will you be visiting? Transport times between areas of Belize can be lengthy. There are two types of care here. Government sponsored and private. Private has more diagnostic equipment and is more expensive, but much lower cost than US. Government provides basic care and access is congested. Most facilities can be found online.

I'm looking for work as an emergency room doctor. Are there locations on island for such work. Don't want main land

@skoetje3463 I'll let you know if I find anything. I've been looking into BMET jobs in Belize.

I'm looking for work as an emergency room doctor. Are there locations on island for such work. Don't want main land
-@skoetje3463

Perhaps doing a basic Google search on: emergency rooms in Belize to see the potential options.