Need contact in Delhi for my travel to Dehradun on Feb 10th.

Hello,

I wanna go in India to visit my girlfriend, but she is living in Dehradun and my flight drop me only at Delhi. Then i wish someone can, maybe, help me once i'll arrive there, to go from Delhi to Dehradun?

It's my first time in India, i know nothing there and i even never took a flight before, i only know all what my girlfriend told me about India.

It's importent to know that my flight will drop me in Delhi on Feb 10th at 9:35am in Delhi airport, i saw there is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun at 2:pm who will drop me in Dehradun at 2:50pm but i have to confess that i really know nothing and it's my first time in a different country of mine (I'm living in France), then i would like, if it's possible, a help and/or a contact once i'll arrive in Delhi to guid me to go in Dehradun and also just have a contact in India, like this i'll always have someone to contact if something happen and my girlfriend is not available etc...

I know that my request is maybe too much and i'm really sorry about this, but it will make my relatives and myself more comfortable to let me go if i have a contact there.

Thanks and take care,

Piller Quentin.

Hello Piller,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for asking your question on the forum.

Since it will be your first time in India, I suggest that you ask your girlfriend if she knows anyone (someone reliable and trustworthy) that can fetch you from Delhi. It will be much easier and safer for you that way.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team