Calling Call Centres

I wonder if there is anyone out there working in a call centre? I ask because I am working on some itineraries for Delhi and think some of our guests are interested in visiting  a call centre to see what really goes on there. It's off the wall but I think it's probably a good exercise in public relations and wonder if anyone out there knows which company I should approach and how amenable they would be to this idea?

hiiii. i had worked in call centers before and according to me no one entertains such type of ideas because they always hide their loose interest under confidentiality part... but still u can write mails to some of them and i think even if 1 call center agrees to it ...your work is done... and to name a few famous one's there is Convergys, Dell, Wipro, EXL, AMEX, vertex , and a lot lot more ..... u can even generate a list from internet most og\f them are based in Gurgaon and Noida... good luck

Thanks for that Charan,, I have emailed a few of those companies with no response. So I thought to try the more personal approach. ie through someone already working there and in a position to take a call on this. Otherwise its just going to go through the info@ mailer, na?

Hi Maori

My cousin brother owns a call center Serco and one for relaince.
Do let me know if you need help.
Mail me@ [email protected]

You should easily find an employment in a call centre. I have worked in call centres for years whenever I needed a flexible job. Actually you should try a couple of different ones in case you are not entirely happy with your first choice, as there are huge differences in how evolved they are technically and how they treat their employees. As some allow their agents to work in a cloud computing database , you can sometimes even work from home with a computer and internet acess. Just find out.

I dont want a job in a call centre but want to include a visit to one for the itineraries I organise for India.

OK, I got that wrong then. Excuse me.

no problems thanks for your reply! i think a call centre job would be very stressful na?

well it is...very very stressfull.... :)

Yes it is. You have to like to talk a lot, too. And learn not to take anything personally.

Hi, If you are still interested in visiting a call-center.....probably i will be in a position to help you...I work in the contact-center for HSBC as an Asst.Manager...If you can explain me the purpose and reason for visit and make an official proposal for it I can help you for sure...