New to New Delhi

Hi everyone, my name is Etta.

I'm moving in to Delhi this coming January. I hope I can join some of your events or getting to know new friends.

Cheers,
Etta.

Yes I can be your friend, feel free to contact me at 8802601772. I live in New Delhi.

Hello Etta,

Welcome to expat-blog,

I am sure you will make a lot of friends very soon.

Melissa

Hello andymark,

Maybe you should introduce yourself :)

Melissa

Thank you Melissa.

Hi, Andymark, it's good to hear from you. Surely we can meetup.
Do you happen to know any expat community there in Delhi?

u r welcome

u r welcome

:|

Welcome to our beautiful city :-) You could also join yunnigroup in yahoo very good for expats ..let me know if you need any help...cheer5s

Hello dear,

A very warm welcome to my city.
If you want to help me just say to me.
I will be there.

[Moderated: No free ad pls + Communicate by PM]

Hi
Nice to talk with you & hope enjoying here.

Hi
Nice to talk with you & hope enjoying here.

:lol:

WELCOME HAVE U ARRIVED AT DELHI

welkom ...i am also in delhi and feel free to mail me at [email protected]

Hi Etta, Welcome to Delhi..... Dr r lots f new activities which keeps happening on daily basis so u cn join dem easily.....u wl nvr feel bored n alone....... U cn mail me on [email protected] fr any kindda help.

Cheers,
Mac

Hello everybody,

I arrive in Delhi in March I hope to meet some people too.

You can add me on facebook Sindy delhi

See you

Hi dear welcome you in India.
You will find here lots of friend who will help you..:)

Are you really in Delhi? Even after reading the newspaper reports?

How has the Delhi experience been so far?

welcome to new delhi :):)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

WELCOME IN THIS DIVERSE CITY..... I hope that u will enjoy it.

TAKE CARE

hi hope ur doing gud in delhi ...howzz life ..lets catch up ....

Hi etta,

I like to show u india n gigs of india !!

thanks & Refards
rishabh

yah u can always meet reliable people on the globe\\
just take ur time

Hi Sindhi,

How Delhi is treating you?

In Indonesia, I've never experienced such summer heat. I suppose it would be too hot for a French too.

Until now, I'm still looking for expat community in New Delhi who literally make friends, not just boozing around. Hehehehe...

Let me know if you know any.

Take care!

Hi Etta,

I am Alok from Delhi NCR. Hope to see you soon in Delhi. How is life there in Indonesia?

Alok

Until now, I'm still looking for expat community in New Delhi who literally make friends, not just boozing around. Hehehehe...

So in New Delhi, is there alot of people just boozing around ? :lol:

nice place to live just advice u,ll find more expats in south delhi if that can be for any help

ahh...i don't believe in this forum anymore. If u really exists..first start with some messagesa. beleive me, if everythng thng is ok..i ll take u to next ride

jazzy851 wrote:

So in New Delhi, is there alot of people just boozing around ? :lol:

Oh! yes partying & boozing are synonyms in Delhi. Sometimes its frustrating too. As soon Delhi gets dark you can notice great rush at wine shops and Delhi get caught under the influence of alcohol . More hilarious is when it starts from Car itself while going back home. They call it Car-o-Bar. If you join together these words in Hindi it means Business.

More hilarious is when it starts from Car itself while going back home. They call it Car-o-Bar. If you join together these words in Hindi it means Business.

Lets hope car and alcohol don't mix. :blink: This is not a good combination! :blink: