Seeking a crash course in Arabic

Hi members in Delhi

I am keen to learn Arabic speaking and writing. If any native Arabic speaking member is willing to give lessons professionally or know of someone who is willing to do it could you let me know please

many thanks

Z

hi im dounia from morocco living in delhi ,im native arabic speaking ,u can contact me any time and if ur ready to learn ,i will give my contact number

I can read arabic n write arabic a bit n i also to understand the meaning.. so u could teach me n tell how much time it generally takes..

Many thanks Dounia for the offer to teach Arabic

I am inboxing my number and email id to talk about the timings of classes etc

regards

z

Hello  dear ..well if you are talking about crash course then it will take around 3 months to learn reading and writing Arabic ( basics of it ) further you yourself have to keep practicing to improvise and learn more . I did my crash course in mumbai and within 3 months i learnt writing and reading Arabic script.

Thanks Taani, i am impressed you learnt a rather difficult language like arabic in three months. how was your experience? how much time you gave to learning the language everyday? and can you speak the language now? sorry to bombard you with so many questions. but my trouble is i have yet to find someone who can give me lessons.
cheers

z

heya :) i had lecture every Sunday for 3 hours. In class we were just taught the script, grammar and rules of the language. ( basic elements of learning any language ). Rest we were supposed to learn and practice on our own. I  learnt this language as hobby. Am not so fluent though. " Masaa- al-khair,  kaif haal ?. Mumkin kallim ila hadd " ( Good evening, how are you ? I can speak to a limit )

wow. impressive. you will soon be up and running. find someone in mumbai or wherever you live who speaks arabic fluently and talk to the person in arabic and soon you can speak the language too. i love the sound of it, especially classical arabic

yeah here there  are plenty of Arabs in Colaba ..  even local chemist and other store managers here  speak fluent Arabic as it has become necessary to know this language to deal with Arabs there :)  hope you also soon get hold of this language :) I see you can speak Urdu ..Mashallah ..then Arabic won't be difficult for you.

oh i have lived in Colaba in connaught mansions for more than two years but never knew arabs stayed there. but then i had no idea i would one day like to learn arabic. yes i do speak, read and write urdu and yet the two languages are quite different from each other.

Salam Dounia,

how are you? I'm a Yemeni lady living in Delhi, glad to know about you I speak fluent Hindi as I spent my childhood here before, how is life in Delhi and for how long you have been here?

Take care :)

Hiii am samar from Egypt and I can learn u but unfortunately am not in India so u can ask me any questions and I will reply u ...

I wish I were in India now so I can contact with all of  u ...  and I am so happy that u r learning Arabic its little bit difficult but by practice it will be so easy,when I start learning Hindi I found more words like un arabic thats will help u to continue  ... in shaa Allah I will travel to India next year to continue learning Hindi and we will met :D dhanyavad :D

Hello Dounia, I just came across your message while trying to figure out a way to learn Arabic language. I would be glad if you could let me know whether it is possible for you to help me speak the language as I plan to to move to the Gulf region.

Thanks.

HI
Members, I am rogger now  a days in New Delhi.
I will be grateful to those can introduce me Arabic language crash course teacher/ coordinator/ Institute reliable to go for a interesting and helpful language teaching

pl tell your past reviews where in delhi i can learn Arabic or send me some contacts.

Regards

Rogger.
roggerDOTuae ATgmail-com

Hello rogger28,

I would suggest you place an advert in our Language classes in New Delhi section and also check out our Language institutions in New Delhi.

This might help.

Regards

Kenjee