The Hidden African Gem

I arrived Cape Verde on the 26th of November, 2022 and I will be returning to my country today 9th of November 2023.

I am so glad that I came.

The little country surpassed my expectations in all ramifications of the word.

From Praia to Tarrafal on Sandiago Island to Mail Island and to Bia Vista Island, Cape Verde is it.

No Stress indeed

Hello Dayoakinbode,

Happy that you are enjoying your stay !

Any plans of coming back ^^ ?

What did you enjoy the most in Cape Verde ?

all the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Tarrafal was magical. Going to the beach everyday, meeting the same people everywhere and going to that great mercedo was great.

plus there were many place to hike

i will definitely be back for more “katchupa”

@dayoakinbode I would like to plan a trip in March 2023. Can you give some recommendations?

@TLADY8TY Hello,

There are 10 islands that make up Cape Verde. I visited 3 of them and they were all different.

Maio is the small island with white sandy beaches that stretch for miles and miles with very few humans in sight. I spent only a weekend,

Boa Vista is the touristic Island with a lot of touristic things to do. There are lots of resorts along the beaches. There are many tour organizations that can take you round the island to see attractions like the first church in Rabil, the ship that sank about 50 years ago, turtles, the desert and the museum

Santiago is the biggest island and the Capital, Praia is on this island. I spent the most time here between Tarrafal in the north and Praia in the south. There are lots of things to be done here. I am an outdoor person so I did a lot of hiking and water based activities.

There is something for everyone in Cape Verde