New members of the Northern Ireland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Northern Ireland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Northern Ireland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am looking for a job in your country, l do have passport and it will expire in October 2026.l have National Diploma in Public Management and 5 years of experience.

Hello Sot35091.

Welcome on board !

Could you please drop an advert and create your CV in the Jobs in Northern Ireland section of the website ?

We will share it in our newsletter.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello,

I'm Brody. I will be setting off to work in Ireland next month and I'm happy to be a part of the community :)

@fgbrody1

Welcome on board, Brody !

Should you have any questions, feel free to seek advice from members of the forum.

In which region will you settle ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna I will be in Northern Ireland, more specifically Belfast :)

Thanks for the welcome!

@Bhavna I will be in Northern Ireland, more specifically Belfast smile.png
Thanks for the welcome!

-@fgbrody1

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Just in case you are not aware of this, Ireland and Northern Ireland are 2 different countries; they share a proud history, but have very different requirements to their laws and regulations, in particular concerning non-Irish residents and immigration.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@fgbrody1

Hello Brody,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have moved your posts to the Northern Ireland forum. Feel free to post your questions on the Belfast forum if you have any : Belfast forum

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056265

Thanks!

Closed