New members of the Faroe Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Faroe Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Faroe Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hear form my friend his living in troshavn and i like the cuntry such as the place the nature the people and i'm looking for opportunity to join him all i need is work cretins on work visa if u can help ui will be thankful

Hello Dine007,

Welcome on board !

Is your friend an expatriate working in Faroe Islands ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien Hello Sir! I am glad of hearing you. Well, I am currently living in the Philippines. My name is Elvie C. Mosqueda, 42 years old, married got 1 kid, he is a boy and 12 years old right now. I am currently teaching academically in the Department of Education here in my country but intend to share my capacity, ability and expertise there in your country "THE FAROE ISLAND" I am amazed and grateful knowing that there is country wonderfully made by God and that is your country Faroe Island.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056252

Thanks!

Closed