New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi dear I'm Akash from Pakistan and I'm a registered nurse in Pakistan. I did complete my nursing training last year and now I'm doing a home care nursing job and i want move somewhere so that i decide to move in Azerbaijan. I hope you will guide me in right path.

Thanks.

Hello dear

Hello drtlamti,

Welcome to expat.com!

Are you already in Azerbaijan?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

iam Seyed Alireza mirsoleimani, I am married with two children of Iranian nationality and a bachelor of nursing in Iranian medical sciences for 22 years. I am working in the alghadir hospital now . and I want to immigrate to Azerbaijan with my family, please help me.i can speaking English language and turkey language.

with respect

Hi Alirezamirsol,

Welcome on board !

Have you tried contacting hospitals or clinics to enquire about vacancies they might have ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

Am searching a staff nurses job in your country

Regard

Fatima

Hello Fatima,

Welcome on board !

Maybe you should contact hospitals or clinics directly to offer your candidacy.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Azerbaijan section to pout forward your offer.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I am Syed Ashfaq bsc male nurse from india.

Having experience of 7years i want to move azerbaijan to get a great and good environmental opportunities..

3years i was working in qatar as homecare nurse.

4years i work in india as hospital nurse.

I know languages

Hindi

English

Arabic.

Hello and welcome Syed,

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Azerbaijan section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056046

Thanks!

Closed