New members of the Wales forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Wales forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Wales if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien Thank you for the warm welcome. I am Rafiu Ajayi. I just moved to Newport, Wales. I am a chartered accountant (ICAEW). I am looking forward to meeting other professionals.

Thank you

Rafiu Ajayi

@Julien Thank you for the warm welcome. I am Rafiu Ajayi. I just moved to Newport, Wales. I am a chartered accountant (ICAEW). I am looking forward to meeting other professionals.

Thank you

Rafiu Ajayi
-@rophiu212

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

If you're wanting to meet other Chartered Accountants, then perhaps LinkedIn would be a better medium for you to reach out to your peers.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hi. Let me explain straight away I am not a German expat, rather I am a Welsh who was once stationed in Germany, Munster for 6 years. This was some time ago and I am trying to contact an old girl friend who I would very much like to see again. I tried using White Pages, the online German phone book resource but it does not translate to English. I am hoping that some old romantic out there amongst the German expat community in Wales might be moved to want to help me find this girl, who is still very dear to me. I can provide name, age, place of birth etc. Hope someone out there is willing to help. I would be very happy to donate to the forum or to some worthy cause if helped.

Hi. Let me explain straight away I am not a German expat, rather I am a Welsh who was once stationed in Germany, Munster for 6 years. This was some time ago and I am trying to contact an old girl friend who I would very much like to see again. I tried using White Pages, the online German phone book resource but it does not translate to English. I am hoping that some old romantic out there amongst the German expat community in Wales might be moved to want to help me find this girl, who is still very dear to me. I can provide name, age, place of birth etc. Hope someone out there is willing to help. I would be very happy to donate to the forum or to some worthy cause if helped.
-@leightonharvey2000

There is a Munster Garrison Facebook group; contact the group admin there and see if they can help you.

Hope this helps

Cynic

Expat Team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056027

Thanks!

Closed