New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Estonia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Estonia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hi! Julien

This is Jashim from Bangladesh asian country  but currently I live in Qatar

Tere!

I work in Madrid's university, and I'm going to live in Estonia for some months. I would like to learn some eesti kelt (I know just a little bit), and I wonder if there are people interested in exchanging eesti kelt/español.

I like yoga, sports, traveling and photography (and reading, movies, cooking, etc.  :)

Aitäh, ja nägemiseni,

Luis

Hello Luis,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

in the I wonder if there are people interested in exchanging eesti kelt/español.

You should consider posting an advert Estonia classifieds section as there is a dedicated category for language exchange.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi . I am willson

Hello Wilson, welcome on board !

How can we help you ?

All the best

Bhavna

Hi @ranaarslan44483 Welcome on board !

Are you an EU citizen ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi @ Bhavana.

@Julien

hello am kelvin from Ghana and i wish to live in Estonia so if you guys can help me out

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Kelvin, please go through the Living in Estonia guide for expats for a good start. Should you have any questions after reading the Guide, feel free to start your own topic on the Estonia forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi ,

I have a background in International History and Conflict studies and taught at college and university level academia in Pakistan. Currently, Planing to move to Estonia. Please guide me in this regard.

@iffiqau Hello and welcome !

Find tips on how to find a job in the following article : Finding a job and working in Estonia

Create your CV in the Jobs in Estonia section of the website for better exposure.

You may also google search universities or schools to send them your spontaneous candidacy.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Iam abdulsalam from Ghana 32years of age

@Julien Iam abdulsalam from Ghana 32years of age
-@abdulsalamsaeed99

Welcome

How can we help you?

SimCityAT

Expat Team

@Julien

Hello, I'm Shenah from Mauritius. Im in Human Resources with over 5 yrs of experience and i'm very much interested in working in Estonia and relocate permanently! 1f60a.svg

Welcome, I'm a student in Morocco. I'm 21 years old. I want to move to Estonia through an employment contract.

@Eminem Stans

hello and welcome on board !

There are some jobs offers in the Job offers in Estonia section of the website. Feel free to apply. You may also create your CV in the same section.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055949

Thanks!

Closed