New members of the Guadeloupe forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Guadeloupe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Guadeloupe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, we‘re new to the crew, we are a family of four with twin girls, we are planning to leave Germany in the next year, but it‘s all new to us…so we are collecting first ideas and hope to find some nice people for some kind of exchange, reports or impressions…

Cheers, Nicole

Hello Nicole,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you plan to work there?

If you are fluent in French I invite you to check the Forum Guadeloupe which is French-speaking. You might be able to find more insights and feedbacks on that forum since it is more active1f609.svg

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Thanks Yoginee!

It depends on when we will move…i‘d probably plan to work ….

I‘ll check the forum…

Best wishes,

Nicole

I only speak English and am an MD in the US but know I won't be able to work on Guadeloupe due to restrictions on American doctors.  I really wish I could work there.  Does anyone know of a place that would allow an American Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician a job?

@Julien my second try, this page does not like safari ;)

we are a team of 4 (Richard 50, Marina 16, Kai 11 and me Anja 46). we moved last year to Ireland and will move next year to Guadeloupe. I find many information about Guadeloupe in www, but some questions are still not answered. I am hoping to find some answers in this community ;)

LG ANJA

@anjaschmitzhebamme

We live at Guadeloupe since one and a half year. Your Live story is very interesting. If you want, you can tel me for a few questions. ***

Kind regards Nina

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@NRinner sent you a PN

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055858

Thanks!

Closed