New members of the Eswatini forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Eswatini forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Eswatini if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you for the opportunity. My name is Victoria Afi Bosson and 38 years of age. Am an Ewe from Angola in the Volta Region of Ghana. I am a Ghanaian.

I am a God fearing person, hardworking, love cooking, I depend on no one. I am resilient, humble and loyal.

I hold a Bachelor Degree in Basic Education and currently working with the National Commission for Civic Education as a Principal Civic Education Officer.

I would like to end here and ready to tell you more if there is anything else you would like to know about me.

Thank you.

Victoria Afi Bosson

Hello Victoria Afi Bosson,

Welcome on board and thank you for your intro.

Are you looking for a job ?

If yes ! Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Eswatini section of the website for better exposure.

all the best

Bhavna

Thank you very much and am very grateful to be here.

I am looking for a friend and a Job as well.

Thank you very much.

Victoria

@Julien

I am Jagannath from India. Thank you very much for welcoming me. I am aged about 57 years. I am a MBA graduate in marketing. I worked in Malawi, Africa close to 13 years in Sales and Marketing as a Senior Manager and Business Development Manager in FMCG industry, Wheat flour mill. I came to back to India in November, 2019 due to expiry of my work visa and later can't go back due to Pandemic. Please guide and help me to get a job there.

Regards

Jagannath

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Jobseekers are advised to create their resumes in the Job offers in Eswatini section.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055661

Thanks!

Closed