Your year 2022

Hello everyone,

Every year, our lives are punctuated by events, twists and turns and all sorts of unexpected things. Local and international news has inevitably had an impact on your life and your projects in Denmark in one way or another.

As the year draws to a close, let's share the highlights of 2022.

Tell us, what do you remember about your year?
What was the highlight of your life in Denmark?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your year?

Thank you for your future contribution!

Hi Mickael,

Let me try to answer your questions in the following fashion.

Having retired from business some years ago I decided to start a new life. I have travelled Europe searching and researching; performing like never before. This year, 2022, is culminating in finding a new meaning for my life. Based in the middle of Europe I can take my project further towards new heights.

I stayed in Denmark only for a short time but enough to learn about the Danish daily life and the fantastic nature of the country. What struck me was the cost of living that seemed to trouble many people; now hampered  by increasing prices furthering the need for savings.

It is very difficult to give my past few years a rating, but looking ahead now for 2023 I have expectations exceeding (if possible) 10. I trust that my project will have great impact while I still have to decide on personal matters like place of residence. When leaving Denmark I said that I might revert to Denmark in a few years. For the time being my project dictate things but, as a citizen of the Nordic, I would expect my person to be placed in Northern Europe.

In conclusion, I seem to have successfully entered a new life in my senior ages and know to encourage anyone wishing to do so. Europe is full of opportunities these days.

Hopefully the above answers your questions and support your own ambitions.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your experiences of 2022 and your plans with us.

Wish you all the best for your endeavours.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team