For Those Interested In Landers

My SS was deposited yesterday so a trip was in order to Lander's

Noteworthy things:

(1) You a nice discount by becoming a member in person or Online.

(2) Members get P7 discount off prevailing price per liter of gas.

(3) The Manhattan Pizza (known in other places as Supreme) was only P625 and the second one half price.

(4) Pizza for diner tonight.

(5) The company insists upon mandatory masking as the owner wants everybody to be forced to wear a face mask for eternity.

(5) The company insists upon mandatory masking as the owner wants everybody to be forced to wear a face mask for eternity.
-@drjs

Whoa Bro. . . . Lander's won't miss your business.

In the states a business can refuse service, I don't if that's true in the Philippines.

@Enzyte Bob

Wow you really do seem to love Landers. I think this is your 3rd post about it!

(gently poking fun - i prefer SnR myself..)

@Enzyte Bob
Wow you really do seem to love Landers. I think this is your 3rd post about it!
(gently poking fun - i prefer SnR myself..)
-@kristopherryanwatson

I do like Landers & S&R. . . . It gives me access to many of my favorite American products I'm familiar with. My posts about either stores to inform Expats who are already store members, who would like to be, or newbie who recently joined the forum. News about the Pizza Special or discount memberships may be useful.

I alternate between the two stores because all the American products do not overlap. For example Landers have American New York style hotdogs (1 kilogram  P198.75).

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Way off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I merely brought up info that would be of interests of Lander's and future Lander's members, about a pizza deal and reduce membership fees.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Quoted Off-topic post was moderated
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bob, we like Landers as it is more convenient than S&R and the discount on gas is great - if you're not in a hurry.. (there's usually a line). Like the pizza too, haha.

Hello everyone,

Please note that I have removed and moderated a couple of off-topic posts from this thread.

Let us please not deviate from the original topic.

Thank you,

Bhavna