Vasectomy in Cebu?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get a vasectomy in Cebu? Thank you.

No, but it's probably a good idea 1f600.svg

(As long as you're honest about it .. if things ever start to look serious)

Yes, I would be upfront about it. I just don't want to father a child at my age-- 66yrs. I'm sure there are many urologists in Cebu, but how many vasectomies have they actually done? I don't think they probably do all that many in the Philippines. So I thought maybe someone would have some insight on this.

Welcome to the forum Bruce.

Not sure if this helps but looks good to me and worth the read.

https://www.nsvi.org/philippines/vasectomy-in-cebu/

Cheers, Steve.

Ahh, thank you for that!  It appears a foreigner can make an appointment on the 1st Saturday of every month. Cost only 10,000 pesos. Good info. Thank you.

google is my best friend, perhaps yours now. I had a vasectomy some 27 years ago as we had our children and didn't want more.

I don't know if you are permanent here as I am but I have Philhealth @ 17K per year, not a great cover but helps. I see that site I posted  accepts Philhealth and no charges so maybe worth a thought if you live here but the downfall is a 6 month wait for any claims from what I read.

Good luck mate.

Cheers, Steve.

I won't mind paying the price that was quoted. A lot cheaper than USA. Thank you for the info.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get a vasectomy in Cebu? Thank you.
-@brucehon

Lorena Bobbitt is offering a November Special.

LOL, so is Enzyte Bob, go get em tiger.

Cheers, Steve.

-@brucehon
-@Enzyte Bob

Yeah but I hear her hand is unsteady 🤣

Yes, I would be upfront about it. I just don't want to father a child at my age-- 66yrs. I'm sure there are many urologists in Cebu, but how many vasectomies have they actually done? I don't think they probably do all that many in the Philippines. So I thought maybe someone would have some insight on this.
-@brucehon

If you are going to divulge your intention to your other half. Does she have progeny? If not you may find it's the fastest way of ending your relationship especially if she has a dream of being the mother of a mestizo child..

brucehon said . . . .Yes, I would be upfront about it. I just don't want to father a child at my age-- 66yrs. I'm sure there are many urologists in Cebu, but how many vasectomies have they actually done? I don't think they probably do all that many in the Philippines. So I thought maybe someone would have some insight on this.

Lotus Eater replied . . . . If you are going to divulge your intention to your other half. Does she have progeny? If not you may find it's the fastest way of ending your relationship especially if she has a dream of being the mother of a mestizo child..

There are questions I have:

(1) How old is she?

(2) Does she have other children?

(3) Have she expressed that she wants a child as mentioned by Lotus Eater?

Bruce 'the man' writes, "I just don't want to father a child at my age-- 66yrs. -@brucehon

`

No questions ...

I'm simply envious hearing that at 66 years of age you need a vasectomy 1f600.svg

The bad news is time flies quickly

The good news is you're the pilot

-@brucehon
-@Enzyte Bob
Yeah but I hear her hand is unsteady 🤣
-@Lotus Eater

All the fun of the fair.

Cheers, Steve.

I can offer you the number to our piggery tech. He does it for all our males when born. 1f60b.svg

@brucehon     I heard Biboy's Mobile Vasectomy Clinic is good.  0927 6373 7629

Consult Lorena Bobbitt. . . .she can give you  cut rate deal.