Rent a flat or a house in Klang

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Klang. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Klang.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Klang?

How to find a home in Klang: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

You could try this klang e community ..there have forum, including house renting etc...

myklang.com/v2/

It's not hard finding for a place ( single story/double storey/aparment ) to rent here in klang. Here are a few places where it is cheap and somewhat easy to find for a place to rent in klang ...

[---
for single storey houses : Goodwood, Andalas, Sentosa, chi lung....these areas are located right next to one another..a single storey house here with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms would cost at an average of rm400 - rm600 per month.
---]

P.S there are 2 big hypermarkets here ( Giant and Tesco )and a shopping complex (Aeon Jusco) located nearby ( 10 minutes by car max. so dont worry about finding it hard to get resources. :)

[ ----if you have a higher budget and looking for a double storey house, i would recommend bukit tinggi 1 & 2. accross the road from the places i mentioned above (goodwood etc etc). The average rent cost here for a double storey house with 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom is about RM 700 to RM 1000[max} ------]

[--- As for apartments, one can look for them in the area's of sentosa and Bukit tinggi 1. Honestly speaking i would not recommend one to live in sentosa as i see it as a little unsafe especialy for a foreigner. but the rest of the places i mentioned are good :)]

Hope this information helps.

P.S. drop me a message if anyone is in Klang, lets meet up for a drink .

hai i m intrested about single story house if u dnt mind can gibee a call 0183282962 or emel me at [email protected]

Hi enyroy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the housing in Klang section. It can help you.

Thank you,
Christine
Exapt blog team

tq so much christne :)