Are there any jobs in Beirut for non-arabic-speakers?

Hi there!
I just moved here to Beirut to live with my boyfriend and enjoy the live here in this incredible city.
But now I am looking for a job. Do you have any ideas or connections how I could get a job? I don't speak Arabic, but of course :D German and English.
In Germany I worked as a teacher, but I would love to do something different...
Looking forward to hear from you!:)
Sonja

Hi and welcome on board Sonja!

Maybe yuo could tell more about your past experiences so that other members can help you accordingly!

Regards
Armand

i'm also searching for the job but unfortunately, i dont know arabic..i'm in the process of learning it, but it will take time..does anyone can give an advice according my problem?

Inna

Sonja B you have the German school maybe you can apply for a job there.

Good luck- perhaps through your embassy or with an NGO?  Challenge is, very few businesses are willing to sponsor a foreigner for a job as the perception is by employing a foreigner, a job is taken away from a Lebanese.  Volunteering may lead somewhere to a job as well.  As a teacher, you may have better luck through an international school, for example, than other businesses.

Hi everyone!

I'm from Philippines currently living in Lebanon with my Syrian husband. I only know a very few arabic words. I wonder if there is any possibility of getting a job here. I used to work in a call center and a bank back in the Philippines and a receptionist in a bowling center in UAE.
Looking forward to a response from anyone out there. =)