Get a certified translation

Order my translation

Get a certified translation for Micronesia

Do you need to have an official document translated for Micronesia? Use the services of an expert certified translator in the following cases: translation of legal documents, administrative documents, tenders, visas requirements or for other procedures in the context of expatriation in Micronesia. Discover all the solutions for obtaining a certified translation for all your official procedures in Micronesia.

When do I need a certified or sworn translation for Micronesia?

Residence permit, visa application for Micronesia.

Identity Card


Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Family record book

Divorce judgment


Studying in Micronesia


Academic transcript

Certificate of enrollement

Letter of recommendation



Professional mobility in Micronesia

Employment contract

Certificate of employment

Professional certification


Why should you use our partner Hiero to translate your documents for Micronesia?

Document delivery within 2 to 48 hours

More than 100 languages available

Translators available all over the world

Turnkey account for all your orders