Get a certified translation

Order my translation

Get a certified translation for New York

Do you need to have an official document translated for New York? Use the services of an expert certified translator in the following cases: translation of legal documents, administrative documents, tenders, visas requirements or for other procedures in the context of expatriation in New York. Discover all the solutions for obtaining a certified translation for all your official procedures in New York.

When do I need a certified or sworn translation for New York?

Residence permit, visa application for New York.

Identity Card


Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Family record book

Divorce judgment


Studying in New York


Academic transcript

Certificate of enrollement

Letter of recommendation



Professional mobility in New York

Employment contract

Certificate of employment

Professional certification


Why should you use our partner Hiero to translate your documents for New York?

Document delivery within 2 to 48 hours

More than 100 languages available

Translators available all over the world

Turnkey account for all your orders