Final exit by current employer while, Qiwa request is active.

Hi All,

My current employer put Final while, my Qiwa status is showing "pending for Notice period completion".

What are the ways I have to get the transfer without going on final exit.

Honeydeepu79 wrote:

Hi All,

My current employer put Final while, my Qiwa status is showing "pending for Notice period completion".

No solution. Try to talk politely to your current employer to cancel the final exit only visa. Also, ask them to allow you to find another job and transfer your visa (iqama) to new employer. Bear in mind that local transfer of sponsorship is not a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of the sponsor (employer) and approval of the official authority i.e. MOL and MOI.

Final exit visa yes

Hello Zain,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you have anything to share on this topic?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi

QIWA not showing any contract  and not am not getting a monthly salary only issuing advance amount . my doubt is if i request final exit visa it will be affect to  anything either employer refused or some thing . Even i dont want back to saudi arabia in future . Please advise. I  came to saudi arabia by last year MAY.  I dont want to continue already spent more than eight months . how to leave from here..

Hi All,

My current employer put Final while, my Qiwa status is showing "pending for Notice period completion".50 days remaining

I have 60 days valid exit visa last date expired

please give advise

@Honeydeepu79  dear I have same problem

please share any one this topic

Did you get a clarification?

@zain45433

How is it possible sir,

I need to transfer and worried if he place a final exit. My new company is ready to send me qiwa request. Thanks in advance. Kindly reply.

@rajiesh Your employer can send you on exit even if the Qiwa request is active IF you originally came to Saudi with your current employer. The usual reason for this is your current employer cannot apply for a new visa if he releases you. (I think it will be one or two years before your current employer can apply for a new visa again).

@Al ReyesThank you for replying sir.presently company is going to close.my boss is trying for a new buyer.in this case can he send be final exit if qiwa request for transfer come.If so, can my new company cancel the final exit and take me without going back to India.

@Al Reyes

I will be exiting on nov 20. But my qiwa says my contract ends 2024 although I applied already for an exit letter and was approved by the admin as I have rendered 2 years already as my contract. I should be exiting on sept this year but I only extended to nov bec of my family. My wife will end her contract this nov 20. We have 1 year old son.

I dont have qiwa agreement with my employer and also i've given my resignation to the company 4 months before expiring my iqama,

Now zits been a month passed he stopped me from working and kept my last month salary, i need an exit now, any suggestions or any help kindly share me

Hello everyone, my company issued final Exit as per my request but qiwa contract is still active can I go back to India without any problem at airport.. or do I need to terminate it before going.

@RedTrumpet Hello

, my company issued final Exit as per my request but qiwa contract is still active can I go back to India without any problem at airport.. or do I need to terminate it before going.

my company issued final Exit as per my request. can I go back to India without any problem at airport? -@funkysantoshrao

Yes, you can go back home to india without any problem at the point of exit (airport). You've got the final exit only visa anyway, as per your request.

I want to go Final Exit But my Iqama is Expired can my Company Impose final exit without renew My Id Iqama from Qiwa Portal

Thanks

Hi, guys I need your advice , Year 2020 Dec. I arrived here in Saudi , I been working on this company for almost 4 years now as a VM , this month, I try to find a new company which is I succeeded , I've been offered a new contract with a same position  but much more higher salary,  I really want to transfer. I check my Qiwa account and i saw that my contract was terminated year 2022, and i don't have contract active in qiwa but my work permit and iqama still active , my Iqama will expired on October this year i didn't submit resignation yet but my manager know about my plan to transfer "Concern" what should i do first

@shoneivantiu

you should submit a formal letter for resignation (email) with mentioning your last working date and take official acceptance of your resignation over email and keep it with you as safe side.

and then if you receive the new contract in qiwa from your current employer do not accept it.

and ask new employer where are going to send the request for contract.

Look car to be transferred in your name so that your present employer execute final exit visa while waiting for the completion of trasnfer to new employer.