Bring Your Sister To Napier competition

Napier City Council is offering the chance for anyone in New Zealand to meet up with a sister who lives overseas, with a 10-day expenses paid holiday in Napier!

As part of the “World is coming to Napier 2011” campaign focusing on the 2011 Rugby World Cup, Napier is celebrating their Sister City relationships around the world.

The prize includes:
+ return airfares for the lucky sister and partner from anywhere in the world to Napier City
+ domestic airfares to bring the NZ sibling and his/her partner to Napier
+ 10 days luxury accommodation
+ and the winners will be given the Keys to the City, to enjoy the wonderful attractions on offer in Napier including Art Deco tours, wineries, waterside restaurants, inner city cafes, sightseeing, and more.

The competition closes end February 2011. Entry is via the website Napierlife.com

the winners will be given the Keys to the City, to enjoy the wonderful attractions on offer in Napier including Art Deco tours, wineries, waterside restaurants, inner city cafes, sightseeing, and more.

But what's she going to do for the other half of the day :D ?

It's hardly worth dragging one's sister across the world to see Napier in winter, the world cup being on makes it even less attractive.

Just to clarify - the winner cans take the prize any time during 2011. It doesn't need to be during winter, or during the Rugby World Cup.

So the winner could take their prize during peak season and that would be ok? it's just that the small print does say it's subject to availability.

Talking about small print, there's rather a lot of it isn't there
http://www.napierlife.com/index.php?cid … /sis_terms

The website says

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, accommodation prize (featured in the current Napier Life magazine) is no longer at The Dome Luxury Apartments, however, the prize will be at another luxury Napier apartment.

How many luxury apartments does Napier have?

I stayed in a luxury timeshare apartment in Taupo when I first came to NZ. :)

I sold my timeshare after that experience. :lol: