AMERICAN FOOTBALL COACHES WANTED IN ABU DHABI

The Emirates American Football League is just starting its second season and is actively seeking coaches for our youth teams to satisfy demand, particularly in Abu Dhabi.

As a community orientated sports organisation, all our coaches are volunteers however there are many rewards associated with being part of the program.

If you're a recently arrived expat or a long term UAE resident with experience in the game - American or otherwise - then we'd love to hear from you.

You can find my full contact details on our website or you can send me a message on here.

Thanks in advance,
Karyn

Karyn Macdonald
EAFL League Coordinator

Hi Karyn,

I suggest you post in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello,

My name is Eric Caler i am a high school football coach and student at Kent State University.  I am interested and moving abroad and would like to continue coaching football as part of my profession.  I am wondering what coaching opportunities are available? 

Thank you,

Eric Caler

Hi Eric

Thanks for getting in touch and your interest in the EAFL.

Our league is currently strictly amateur and recreational.  It is mainly run by volunteers, including all our coaches.

Perhaps you could look at teaching jobs in the UAE (try a company called TeachAway for more information) then you could help out with the league on the side - we have many guys who do this.

Best regards,
Karyn