Irish Village Dec 20th 2012

Hello everyone!

Firstly, thanks for looking!

Secondly - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

On the 24th anyway. December, yes, Christmas Eve!

I haven't had a birthday celebration for LONG time and I would really like to do something different and maybe meet a few new people while I'm at it!

As such, Irish Village on the 20th - It's a Thursday, the weekend awaits us! I was tempted to make it a Friday but I don't know if I can handle doing a brunch for my birthday...? Watch this space!!

If anyone has any ideas, please do pass them by me.. If anyone has some really CRAZY ideas, I'd definitely love to hear them!

Cheers,

Dean

Hello Dean.

This is a very good idea to invite members of Expat.com for your birthday. :top:

Hope you'll get a lot of responses.

Thank you,
Aurélie

What's Irish Village?  Being Irish, I'm very curious about it.

Maureen

MaureenH wrote:

Maureen

You are Irish and you dont know about the Irish Village? not good lol Its just a place with a couple of "Irish Style" bars and pubs. Alot of Irish people go there.

MaureenH wrote:

Maureen

Hey Maureen,

Irish Village is just near the airport; about 15 minutes by my count.

It's a good night out, it's not one of the usual hangouts as it's a fair way out from everywhere else so usually just a place to meet people, or where groups of friends go when they don't want the drama up 'uptown' nightlife.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone would rather another spot.

Shocked that with so many people on this site, there's so few responses??

Where's the sense of adventure gone?!

If I were there, you can be guaranteed I'd come along.  People sometimes need a rocket up their asses :)

I am hoping to go out there end of January and try to find work.  I've no idea how it'll go and am making as many enquiries as I can before going out there.  I may just have to go out and wing it though.  How long does it take to get a work visa (if I can find a job)? 

So, keep me in mind for the next round of parties x