Malaysia, nice place, foods & people.

Hi everyone!

Thinking about moving to Malaysia? It's a fantastic choice! Malaysians are known for their warm hospitality and multicultural background. The country is a beautiful blend of Malay, Chinese, Indian, and indigenous influences, reflected in its languages, food, and customs.

Here's a quick heads-up on Malaysian culture:

Friendly and Respectful: Malaysians value politeness and respect. A simple "Salam" (hello) and a smile go a long way.

Food Paradise: Get ready for a culinary adventure! Malaysian cuisine is a delicious mix of flavors, from fragrant curries to mouthwatering noodle dishes.

Racial Harmony: Malaysia is a melting pot of cultures living together in harmony. Be open to experiencing different traditions and festivals.

This is just a glimpse into what Malaysia offers.

Feel free to ask any questions you have about Malaysian people and culture!

Looking forward to welcoming you to Malaysia!

Agree with that, as a Malaysian, I am happy and proud to live in Malaysia! Nasi Lemak, roti canai, and bak kut teh are my all time favorite! Recommend giving it a try~

I'm not sure I agree with everything you say, but it does sound like good publicity.

After living in Malaysia for 12 years I decided to move to Indonesia and the food, friendliness and sincerity of the people and the very rich culture and stunning landscapes, wildlife, volcanic landscapes and traditions in Indonesia is just so amazing compared to Malaysia. And that's not even talking about the much cheaper cost of living in Indonesia. I also don't miss the vast expanses of palm oil plantations wherever you drive.

I think of Thailand as also a wonderful country too.