Urgently looking for rent - Brussels

Hi all, I just got my single permit and I am planning to move to Brussels on the 30th of June.

I am urgently looking for a studio or a private room in a female only flat.

I am from Tunisia and I will be working as an engineer in a company around St Gilles.

If any of you is moving in the same period we can team up and find a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. I believe it would be easier.

If you have any suggestions please comment below.  😊

Hello C-Ceren,

Feel free to create an advert in the Housing in Brussels section of the website. You will get some offers.

We've also listed a few articles in the Accommodation in Brussels section of the Guide. Each one contains valuable information on housing options.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello members,

We are moving from India to Belgium. We are a family of 3: husband, wife and a 8 month old daughter. As per Belgian law, what kind of rental accommodations are allowed for such a family? Do we need to look for 1BHK or studio apartment would do? What would be average cost of rental? We are looking for something in range of 600-750 all inclusive. Please suggest preferable areas and type of accommodation we are supposed to rent.

Hello Abhijeet Kumar,

I don't see why there would be a law for types of family and accommodation. Accommodation will depend on your budget.

Have a look at the articles under the Accommodation in Belgium section. Each one contains infos about prices and regions. This present thread is about Brussels.

You may also drop an advert in the Housing in Belgium section to get offers.

Regards

Bhavna