Relocating

I am considering relocating from the Pacific Northwest to a warmer different environment... I would be traveling by motorhome with my mother who is 78 and another elderly woman plus 6 dogs.  Nicaragua is one of my choices.  Mexico is the other. Would initially be looking for a long term rental.  Both the girls as i call them are on Social Security. I am 54 and would hopefully be able to find some work.. I am pretty versatile and quite ecclectic.  Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated would like to be close to beach area so everyone can be a little  more independent.  Thanks so much for any advice.I am not in La Manzanilla I wish I was but I probably made a mistake upon entering and haven't figured out how to fix it yet.  Operator error.

Hi Freckles. Here is our story in Mexico. We move in to Merida in 2005 from Holland, we have  great friends here and a good business down here. Life is perfect here for us. Sun, light, peacefulness and energetic is what better describe our life here. If you love heat, sun, white sandy beaches, peacefulness (no crime here), good food and culture, Yucatan is the place to be. Still untouched in some may ways, and very affordable. Nice people, never bother you. Great place to retire. Entertainment in Merida is everywhere in Malls and Parks.  If you come down here do not hesitate to contact us, we will love to guide you around. Mayte and Arthur. [email protected]