Visit to denmark

well i am living and working in cape town, want to move denmark. is it possible to come on a visit visa and then look for a job, as i have a mix blend of experience in finance, accounts and erp...is there any pakistani,who can help me to come to denmark...kindly advice

Hello fou.hussain and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

For the job, you should post an advert in the Denmark classifieds > Jobs section.

Harmonie.:)

If you are Pakistani you might be interested in Norway as well, as there are 35,000 Pakistanis in Norway against 20,000 in Denmark, almost all of whom live in either Oslo or Copenhagen area. Remember Norway gets very cold in winter (down to minus 25 in January and February)

Immigration rules are extremely strict, so why not try both countries and broad your search? You can only work if you have at least a degree and perhaps master degree, and quite frankly I dont think it will be relevent in finance or accounting as those people work in banks and speak Danish.

If you had an IT backround it might had been more relevant.

Hi.

I am from Denmark, born, bread there living in Cape Town for some years now. If you are intrested we can meet up an I can tell you about Denmark...

Regards Sarah