Hello people

Hello people, This is Malini here. Am Indian and new to Chennai. Looking to meet up with lonely people and be a Friend..Get in touch n we ll take it from there.

Hi again Malini!:D

I'm sure that you will have a lot of friends here.

Harmonie.;)

Hey Malini,

I am also new to this city and eager for new friends with similar mindset. lets talk sometime - 87544 94048.

Arun

Hello and Welcome to Chennai. This forum is a safe haven to find good friends across nationalities. Ive made a lot of friends here and Chennai is a good place to be. Hope you find some good friends. Do include me in your list as prospective friends :) lol.

Cheers.

Hi Malini,

Was hoping to hear from you. And I agree with Joe - this place seems full of potential.

hey

whats up???????? how do u find Chennai ,im sure your cursing the heat out there so what do u do,,anyways im daniel like to know u better make frenzz ..

HI Malini..I am Sameer, currently working in Chennai. I spent a short span in Chennai & am looking to make good friends here. Its always to have new people in our life's who actually bring the best in us in many ways..You can reach me at [email protected]