Work permit for dependent Visa holder

My wife is getting a work opportunity in Brussels and I would be going with her on dependent visa.
I wanted to know, will I be able to get work permit and then work there with my dependent visa.

This has been asked and answered hundreds of times in this forum. Yes, you can work as a dependent without the need of an additional permit.

Hi Aneesh,
I tried looking for it but could not find it somehow, that's why I asked it again.
Thank You for replying though, appreciate your response.

Hi Aneesh, As ı know someone cannot work if his or her husband or wife is non eu and working with single permit? Am ı wrong? He/she will need single permit too as dependent of a non eu citizen. Please correct me if I am wrong?

The spouse can work on the dependent visa but the duration is linked to the person's work permit duration.

This answer made my day! Thanks

likeaen wrote:

Hi Aneesh, As ı know someone cannot work if his or her husband or wife is non eu and working with single permit? Am ı wrong? He/she will need single permit too as dependent of a non eu citizen. Please correct me if I am wrong?

it changed in 2020-21 period. Dependent can work, but as mentioned above, their resident status is depending on their spouse's resident status.

this is great, ı was thinking who wants to take single permit and wait for a stuff for 4 months. I am very happy to learn this information. Thanks

Hi everyone,
Can you work on annex 15 received after registration? I have a dependent D visa, non-EU citizen. Does annex 15 mention permission to work?

Thank you

You need a national number AFAIK.