New pass Approval

Hi,

Is singapore approves new Epass and SPass currently.

Some yes, some not.

Hi All,
As this forum has helped me to understand about the epass approval process, duration of approval, I would like to share my outcome as below:
Nationality: Indian
Qualification: post graduate
sector: pharma consultant
already had 4 year back s pass which surrendered in 2017 itself.
16 Nov 2021: Application Submitted/ status pending
19 Nov 2021: Status changed from Pending to " Input required from other agencies to process this application......"
06 Dec 2021: Approved

In most of tge cases as shared by members, it takes around 15-18 days after status changed to input required from other agencies but not always true.
Good luck for those who are still waiting.

Hi,

Need a great suggestion pls.

I got selected in one company(consultant) and company accepted to apply E-PASS,planning to take me in mid of January. But before releasing offer letter(while process is in progress),client company wants me to join as early as possible.So Payroll company is hesitating to apply pass because client needs a immediate joinee and they are not giving formal confirmation to the consultant.But they gave feedback as like i performed interview well and they wanted me to join in their team.
So may i know how to deal this?I asked them,i can do WFH Until pass approval.But still did not get any  proper reply..nowadays getting job as a foreigner is a quite tough one.I got it but because of that my offer letter and pass apply processes are getting delayed?Is there any other way to proceed smoothly and accept my offer to grab this opportunity,am helpless.If am in sg means,i can join immediately.pls help

So, do I understand this correctly: Your employer is hiring you to work on one of their client projects - and now the client wants to start even earlier than originally planned?
If so, why do you think it would delay your pass process? If anything, they should speed it up!

Hi,
yes you are right.But They are not starting that process yet like(releasing offer,applying pass) etc.If they do means,i can join immediately.But in client side they are hesitating to give formal confirmation.shall i take in a positive way or negative way.In the mean time i got offer in my native country for a reputed MNC.They too insist me to join early.Am in confusion state.shall i wait or move on

It's just dodgy in my opinion, why can't you get yourself a cleaner job?

Excuse me .I can't understand what you are telling.no more hurting words here pls

Ajje: I see no hurting words here.
But if I understand correctly (which is difficult with your garbled posts), you have no offer or contract for a job in Singapore, only words so far - which mean nothing. What are you basing your hopes on?

thank you

ajje wrote:

Excuse me .I can't understand what you are telling.no more hurting words here pls

Not sure what you understood, to clarify- get a job with a company that extends an offer, applies and helps you get the relevant pass so that you can live and work in SG.

Without an offer, based on verbal commits- it's just not worth risking your career.

Don't think I wrote anything offensive, clearly you have an issue in understanding there. I have given you my advice/ shared my opinion.

Thanks, Beppi for chiming in.

@beppi Good day , Just want to ask the chance of the approval from MOM, my status is rehired , my previous boss apply me for SPASS the same pass he applied for me last time , HR applied Jan 20,2021 and got rejected , the reason is no quota, and ask me to wait for the quota to comeback HR said. After 3 weeks HR appeal against rejection and got rejected again , the reason is there's a 1 bill that is never paid and said they settled the unpaid bill and send another appeal against rejection for the 2nd time. 

Just want to ask if there is someone here have encountered  the same reason of rejection like mine?  And is there any chance to get rejected of MOM again after HR addressed the issues why got rejected ? And want to know also how long it takes for the application to have an approval after getting rejected 2 times?