Searching for work in Cairo!

After almost 2 years living and working in Sharm el Sheikh the time has come for me to move on to the next chapter of my life - Cairo. Currently have very mixed feelings as Cairo is very different to Sharm, also I will be leaving the many amazing friends I have met here. Still its not far away and traveling between the two is easy. Better to try new things and fail then to regret not even giving it a chance.

So I am trying to search for work in Cairo. Can anyone give me any websites or any advice about job hunting in Cairo. I have been searching but maybe I am not looking in the right places. I would like to carry on my career as guest relation/customer service in a hotel but I am open to other suggestions.

Also any tips from other expats about living in Cairo would be greatly appreciated. It will be a completely different life style to what I am used to, but "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us"

Thanks you

i wish you good luck here & have you tried posting an advert in the jobs section of Egypt classifieds?

Meanwhile these sites would help you more =

amcham.org.eg/online_services/recruitment/candidate/cand_notlog_frame.asp?mypage=search_vac_file.asp

linkedin.com

jobsabroad.com/search/egypt

jobs-eg.com

jobsinegypt.com

Jen_lilstar wrote:

Better to try new things and fail then to regret not even giving it a chance.

Thanks you

:top: well said

Thanks Don Moe, I will try those websites. Hopefully I will find something soon. Its gonna be hard to adjust to life in Cairo so I want to find a job to keep me busy and so I can sort out a routine for my new life.

Thanks again

Jen_lilstar wrote:

Thanks Don Moe, I will try those websites. Hopefully I will find something soon. Its gonna be hard to adjust to life in Cairo so I want to find a job to keep me busy and so I can sort out a routine for my new life.

Thanks again

sorry but what kind of work are you hunting!

I would like to carry on what im doing now - Guest Relation or Customer Service in a hotel but I understand that it may not be as easy in Cairo as it is in Sharm so Im open for other suggestions.