Question about marriage and job

Hi friends, I have come here again with lot of questions. Help me to know actual information about that.

1. I was married with Brazilian woman in 2017. Now march 2021 we are divorced mutually. She and me sign divorced paper.
Now my question is can I remarry in my country Bangladesh and can I bring her to Brazil ?? Do I need any kind of declaration from my Brazilian ex? Or Brazil embassy in Bangladesh will make problem for my CRNM?

2. I have completed bachelor degree in my country. My certificate of bachelor degree is valid in Brazil? Can I search Brazil jobs with my certificate? Do I need translate my certificate?

3. Brazil is giving provisório resident permit after marriage here as 2018 law of Brazil. I saw my two friends CRNM of provisório. What is new law now??

Advance thanks.

Hi, Badol,

1.  According to the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Dhaka, they are closed for all consular activities, including registering marriages, until further notice:

http://daca.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/News.xml

The Portuguese text includes some additional detail, but none very helpful to you, I'm afraid:

http://daca.itamaraty.gov.br/pt-br/News.xml

You should get in touch directly with them, to find out when the Consular Section will reopen.

2. In looking for a job in Brazil, you have every right to say that you're a graduate from a university in Bangladesh; that may be enough for a private sector employer.  Your degree will only be officially recognized in Brazil, however, if you have it "validated" by a Brazilian university.  The process of validation is expensive and time-consuming, and many professionals (including me) decided that it is not worth their time, for one reason or another.    This article lays out how to do it; if you decide to go ahead, the process starts with having your diploma and supporting documents legalized at the Brazilian Embassy in Dhaka, which is currently impossible, according to their statement:

https://thebrazilbusiness.com/article/v … -in-brazil

3. The 2017 law canceled the Permanent Visa, VIPER, for all future migrants, and replaced it with a temporary visa.  You came in under the previous law, however:  if you have a VIPER, it is still valid.  What does your CRNM (or CIE, since you probably have the pre-2017 version) say on it, and just as importantly, what's its expiration date?  everybody's case is individual and different, so you can't necessarily go by your friends' cards.

Thank you for your valuable information sir. I know that embassy is closed for pandemic. But I want to know that I can marry in my country and I can bring my wife to Brazil when embassy will be open? That's my question. Thank you sir

08/23/21

Badol919 wrote:

Thank you for your valuable information sir. I know that embassy is closed for pandemic. But I want to know that I can marry in my country and I can bring my wife to Brazil when embassy will be open? That's my question. Thank you sir

I don't see any reason why not. 

Although the Embassy in Dhaka is closed, their information on registering a Bangladeshi marriage appears to be up to date, so follow those directions closely.  Note that you apparently will not need any statement from your ex-wife, but you WILL need your Brazilian Marriage Certificate and your Divorce Decree from your first marriage, properly legalized, to complete the registration.

Yes thank you sir for your reply quickly. I wanted to send mail to polícia federal and Dhaka embassy to know accurately. Should I or not?

08/23/21

Badol919 wrote:

Yes thank you sir for your reply quickly. I wanted to send mail to polícia federal and Dhaka embassy to know accurately. Should I or not?

I think that sending an email to the Embassy in Dhaka is a good idea.  In your place, I wouldn't contact the Federal Police until you had better information from the Embassy.