Employer with < 10 employees encouraged to post in jobs bank?

Hi everyone,
I wanted to get your thoughts on my case. Im currently an EP holder and I have accepted to join a new company whose cause is something i deeply care for.

My prospect employer decided to advertise my role in jobs bank. Although it is not really mandated to do so (it has less than 10 employees), it took the extra precaution to still advertise the position. Also, the employer has posted the job in different platforms and on linkedin alone, it got 10  applications, and interviewed local candidates too.

After 14 days of active post in the jobs bank, I learned that the salary range they put is lower than the offer to me and i raised this that the post might be invalid. The option was to edit the post, which then means making it active for another 28 days. I was told that the employer might skip the process instead in order to expedite the EP processing.

What are your thoughts on this? Should the company keep the post and modify it or just tale chances and proceed with ep application given that it is not required to advertise in local jobs bank

Per the Fair Consideration Framework, companies with less than 10 employees continue to be exempted from posting jobs on the jobs bank- so just go on with the submission.

However, ensure the company outlines that the 10 applicants who applied were interviewed and were not a better fitment than yourself (MoM can ask for additional info, if you don't provide it proactively).

As yo and Shekhz said, it is not mandatory to post the job on the jobs bank if the company has less than 10 employees. But it is possible to do so nevertheless - and the company can of course decide, in their sole discretion, where they advertise the job, which candidates it considers and which hiring practises it prefers.