Cost of living in Argentina close to water / lake.

Let me introduce myself. I am Ben German living in the USA and ready to move for my next 5 year's to a nice place close to water or ocean.
USA is too expensive to do that
I am looking for options and can.live anywhere in the world but focus for now on Argentina or Uruguay.
My question is simple. As a single person what is the range you should have available in ARS to.live a normal live with health insurance in Argentina. I am not a big city fan and can live anywhere but not a hermit either. Cars are exoensive .So considering a 250 c.f. bike is ok for beginning. I can live outside city but hate big tower living. Small complex is my favorite.
Last not least:
Compared to Uruguay is living in Argentina expensive?

Any idea would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Argentina is less than half the cost of living in Uruguay. Even less if you come with maximum allowed amount of usa $100 bills  cash which can be exchanged for blue dollar pesos at a huge premium 60 to 100% over the official dollar/peso exchange rate.
Argentina is more 1st world than Uruguay.

Good to know and thank you Grandpa.
Can you give me an meduim estimate about cost of living for one person 2 bedroom close to Buenes Aires..and compared down the Atlatic coast ? That would be helpful.

Gracias Grandpa.

If I were you, I'd advertise or otherwise post online to contact the wealthy Argentines who now live in the Miami area. There are tens of thousands of vacant properties needing caretakers or watch-persons. My guess is that you could easily arrange for a house-sitter deal & get a free luxury place to stay in. All of the Argentines in USA speak English. You could probably make a similar deal over here.

But if you do rent, it depends on the place and the deal you could negotiate. There are many more rentals available than tenants who want to rent. The first  asking price is seldom the lowest rent they will settle for. Unfurnished is always cheaper. Cash dollars are worth twice as much as officially exchanged pesos. Thus, for a "dump","  i.e.  a small furnished ground floor  studio maybe US$50 per month. Really nice little 2 bedroom house maybe $300 to $750.` Groceries & booze? Incredibly cheap if you have cash "blue" dollars  & if  you shop in Chinatown or at the cheaper chains like COTO, DIA  or Carrefour. Wine & Beer around $1 per liter.
If you want to eat 1st class meals you make at home you can spend  $200 to $300 per month. If you eat vegetarian or buy the cuts of meat , fish, chicken, etc. that are not popular with the Argentines (Like Liver or Kidney for instance) you can cut your grocery bill by 2/3rds. Eat out? Huge range: 3 Empanadas, beef, ham, Chicken, = filling lunch meal etc. will set you back $1-total with tap-water to drink.
Lunch at a very good restaurant sushi, steak or ??? maybe $10 to $15. Hope this helps.  "Grandpa"

Hello Grandpa.:-)

That was the info I need.
You were very very helpful. The tip with contact in Miami is very helpful.
How can I help you?
One last thing. 
1. How to obtain good healthcare in Argentina with insurance for foreigners and approx cost?

PS. You really sell Argentina well over Uruguay. Is there a ongoing competition between those 2 countries?
May God bless you for your willingness to help.

Ben