How can I obtain a driving license

My name is Ebrima Jallow, Living currently in Milan and I am single.

I just want to know if there is any possibility to gain a driving license in Milan, this is the first site I visited and I want to know if there is any possibility to gain a driving license and what are the requirements? I just need a license and a place where to buy a car for some basic purposes.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear a feedback from you.

Can you explain me for I know that

Hi Meritt Jallow and Rachid Bin,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to check the articles on driving license in our Italy Expat guide : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/i … cence.html

Hope it helps.

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Can I have the links of the driving schools where I can be registering and start the course because I really need it for now. Will you help me to register and tell me what are the requirements.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon again

Merit Jallow wrote:

Can I have the links of the driving schools where I can be registering and start the course because I really need it for now. Will you help me to register and tell me what are the requirements.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon again

Have you tried Google?

Hi,
you will need to go to any (Scuola guida) they will tell you what you need to register.
- this is where you will get lessons theoretically, then you pass the theoretical exam & upon your passing, you will follow with practice, after passing you will get the license in the same day

Search online for those schools, better to be near your location. they are all the same

Good luck