Mark sheet transcript not available for EP

Hi All - I don't have a copy of my mark sheet/transcript from my undergraduate college while I have for postgraduate college. My undergraduate college is IIT Kharagpur, one of the best engineering colleges in India
I have the degree copy though
Currently the college is under lockdown and staff not available. It's not likely to come soon
Any idea whether this may  effect the EP

(My postgraduate degree and mark sheet from IIM Lucknow are available)

Looking to get help urgently

Thanks

Do you have the degree completion certificate for the Bachelors? If you have declared your education qualifications for bachelors and masters while submission you will definitely have to submit at least the relevant certificates.

Hello - yes I have the duly signed and sealed degree copies for both undergraduate and postgraduate colleges
Hope this satisfies them!

Fingers crossed ! If they need more information they will ask for it again. Meanwhile be prepared for a verification of qualification as this has become a default requirement for all EP applications (at least new ones as far as I know) !

Thank you. Sure verification should not be a problem. Any idea how they do the verification?

You will be asked to submit a verification of qualification report from an MoM approved 3rd party verification agency ( Dataflow, Eecheck, RMI etc). But this is required only when they ask for a Verification of qualification submitted in the application.

Thank you

peedus wrote:

Thank you

For Indian universities, all transcripts are required - you can Google it up or look at the relevant MoM guidelines.

Thanks. I managed to get a duplicate copy (signed and sealed) of my transcripts from my business school in India
I may not get my engineering college duplicate transcripts as the college says it may not have it their records as it's 10+ year old
I do have both degree certificates for my engineering college and business school in India
I am wondering if this will suffice

With your credentials they may not ask as both your institution would appear on EP SAT Tool drop down
However will be interesting to see if MOM does request
Let the forum know
Will be a great pointer to understand where this verification check drive is heading
If they ask for you we should presume that it has now become  de rigueur for Indian certificates and all should be preemptively prepared with a verification as I mentioned in one post

Thanks Kaushik Da. I will let the group know

Hi Kaushik Da, all - just want to let you know that I was not asked for degree verification

Thanks a lot

@peedus Hi I am facing a similar situation. I do not have an updated copy of my third year engineering marksheet. However, I have all other engineering semester marksheets, final year BE marksheet, BE degree certificate and convocation certificate which I will be submitting to MoM singapore for Epass application. Can you advise if it will be an issue?

Hello RTJG,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately peedus has not been active since last year.

However, I hope that other members are able to help you soon.

If you don't get any response here, for more visibility you can create a new discussion on the Singapore forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team