Whats the rule for expatriates wife or dependent if she or he has Tb

One of my friend work here in Bahrain. He wants to bring his wife under family Visa, but recently he came to know she has tb. Whats the rule for dependent who has tb. Can they stay or come to bahrain or not.

There will be no medical tests done for dependents.

T&R

Thanks for your prmpt reply.
One more clarification needed, suppose after landing in Bahrain. She needs some treatment for TB. Will it affect to het visa. Please confirm.  Thanks

There is no medical for dependents.  Treatment will not affect her visa status.  If she has active TB, she will be quarantined.

Quarantined??. I am asking about TB not COVID

No need to be sarcastic.

I know you are asking about TB.  Active TB cases are quarantined as a matter of practice.  This has nothing to do with Covid.   If she goes to hospital and active TB is diagnosed, there will be enforced quarantine.

Hi.

I'm.an expat who lived in Bahrain and had active Tb.Treatment commenced and I was sent back home for proper treatment.

Now my husband's company wants to apply for a dependent visa so I can come back.Is there a possibility this will pull through?

Please ask them to verify if there will be medical for dependent visa, if yes then you will be quarantined. Please read above replies.

Dependent visa does not have a medical requirement.  However, since you were on a work visa and were deported, you would need to approach MOH prior to visa application to remove the block.

@logicalindian ok 😊

@XTang this is quite helpful...thank you😊

@Njung Nadage thank you

Hello

Thank you so much for always helping.

My cousin went to Bahrain with a free Visa and now he got a new job.His new company wants to transfer his visa but his sponsor is no where to be found to cancel his current visa.He went to lmra if they could do the cancellation but they said they had no such rights.They only gave mobility

The problem is his sponsor is in jail though his visa is still valid but it would seem  the company is currently non-existent.

Summary:His Visa is still valid,he got another job but current employer can't process his visa cos his sponsor is missing.LMRA can't neither,all they could do was grant mobility

Thanks in advance for helping😊

Question is unrelated to the thread.

However, I don't see the issue.  If he got mobility then he can simply transfer his visa to the new sponsor.  Either I am missing something or you didn't clarify.

If he doesn't have mobility and sponsor cannot do anything then he has to wait till his visa expires.

@XTang ok,thank you.

Tot there could be a way out cos his sponsor is in prison and can't grant mobility but he can't start work with this new company till his visa is transfered🥺