Help needed! Info about overstay after Final Exit Visa

Hello, I am in urgent need of some details

We have a family of 4.

3 of us have received the Final Exit Visa and the date is for 6th December. But the 4th member of our family has not received his visa yet. We do not want to travel while separated from each other.

Can somebody please inform me about the amount of fine we have to pay if we do not use our Final Exit Visas in time? I have read that it is 1000 SAR, but I do not know if this value is for the whole family or per person.

Please help me out here. Any help will be appreciated, thank you

Star-of-Dawn wrote:

Hello, I am in urgent need of some details

We have a family of 4.

3 of us have received the Final Exit Visa and the date is for 6th December. But the 4th member of our family has not received his visa yet. We do not want to travel while separated from each other.

Can somebody please inform me about the amount of fine we have to pay if we do not use our Final Exit Visas in time? I have read that it is 1000 SAR, but I do not know if this value is for the whole family or per person.

Please help me out here. Any help will be appreciated, thank you

You can take back the final exit. Talk to your company/sponsor and ask about it. But to take it back your iqama should be valid (means validity should be longer than the 6th of December),
And yes the fine is 1000 SAR per person.
Note: If the last date passes you will be in big trouble. So, either remove your final exit before midnight of 5 December or leave the country.

Okay, understood. Thank you very much for the details. It was very helpful!