Apartment maintenence

Hi it's costing me a fortune for a solicitor to hold keys to my apartment in Sofia and pay a couple of bills. Anyone know of a reputable English speaking person that would do this for a reasonable price?

Hi and welcome on board martygall!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Sofia classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand will try that

Martygall, what is a reasonable price to you? Does it have to be English speaking?

hi worldpat, I would prefer English speaking. Flat is in Boyana district.How does €250 sound there is no cleaning etc. just holding keys and paying any bills. No gas or electricty being used so it's just standard payments

Sorry, but is that what u are paying monthly?

martygall - are you for real? You've got to be kidding me!!! This is a quite hefty check for someone just for collecting your bills and paying them! I assume the actual expenses for the utilities are not included in the 250?! Ok, if you are still interested, please let me know. I have few folks I know there, English speaking, can help out, or if you do not mind a middleman - me, bilingual, then there are more folks, that wouldn't even mind light cleaning once/month for this fee. PM me.

Hi worldpat the bill I get yearly is heavy and utilities as I said are only about €10 as the flat is not rented. I am doing this for my son, so will need to get in touch with him and get back to you. Do you live in the city?

Hi Martygall,
I sent a message to your PM.
I have a few friends living in the very Boyana and the surroundings who can definitely help. English speaking certainly and very very reliable.
Is this a monthly fee u are paying???!!!
Pls let me know if u are interested and what would be reasonable for u to offer - and I can speak to them.

Regards!
J

Hey martygall, I sent you a pm, just check it out and let me know. No, I live in Brussels, but used to live in Cork, and many years ago in Bulgaria, Sofia was one of the cities. PM me your land line phone so I could call in Ireland so we may talk more about it.

Hi Worldpat

You are going to think me very thick, but this is new to me what is pm?

No problem buddy, it is an abbreviation for personal message. On the right upper corner of this web page there is a link Inbox, click on it and you will see the messages you have received. Just reply to my last one with your landline phone and I will call. Actually, I just hung up with my friend in Cork... funny...

Hi,
I live in Boyana. We have a house there. It is not a problem for me to help you.
Vesi

HI martygall, have you got it sorted. i have only just seen your ad. i live in sofia. you are paying crazy prices just for this. if i can be of some help email me,    robertrogers8@googlemail.com