Want to meet new friends in Bulgaria

Hello everyone! :)

Hi michaelhilario,

Since when are you in Bulgaria?

Im here for almost a week now.. How about you? Are you in Bulgaria right now?

Hi michaelhilario,

I'm from the Expat.com team.

So, what are your first impressions?

I wish you get lots of new contact here and do not hesitate to share your experience on the Sofia forum.

Christine
Expat.com team

hello.here..is there people from STARA ZAGORA FOR FRIENDSHIP?/

hi there, i live in sofia, so if you need any help, or someone to go out for a coffe, just say so :)
cheers :)

Yasu ti kanis:)

I'm from Argentina,I'de loke to meet a new people from Greece in Sofia.

hi i am aimee and i am on holiday just now in sofia would love to make new friends

hi i am aimee and would love to meet new friends in sofia

hi michael pleased to meet you

I want to make news friends too

Hey,

Welcome to bgn..

Im open to meeting some new cool people.

Where are you?

All the best

Hi to you all and hope all is well with you guys, anyone near the veliko turnovo area , nice to make new friends and learn new things and ways of BG, life , and maybe we can meet up for coffee .

look forward to hear from you guys

I going to be in Veliko Turnovo , really soon , don't mind to travel new life and all that lolol, how are you and how long you been in Bulgaria and any tips you can give me being winter is due lolol

Hi everyone! I'v arrived in Burgas now, will visit other cities in the whole country of Bulgaria and the nearby Greek cities. would like to make more friends and be willing to offer tips if neccessary. I am especially interested in local culture and customs.

Hi Patrick888, are you still in Bulgaria? how long have you been in Plovidov?

Hello all,

I arrived in Sofia a month ago from London and I am looking to make new friends. I am French, I love running, biking, swimming, tennis, squash, hiking, climbing... Anyone up for that? I also like movies, dancing...

Cheers!

Yes I'm.

Just let me know when you're passing by

Veliko turnovo is fantastic. I was there last weekend. If you ever make it over to plovdiv, let me know.

talk soon

Hi .iam Rami from libya  ,I came to Sofia few months ago for a couple of years , looking for a friend , if anyone interested please write to me .

Hi Rami,
if you come to Yambol area then you're welcome for drink
Sihemt

Hi,
How are u doing?
I am in Stara Zagora,
u're welcome.

Hi,
everyone , someone in Stara Zagora, for friends.

Hi
I am planning to visit Sofia next March for three days, I already did my flight booking last week and now I start building some good connection with new friends trough the social medias in order to collect some information and arrange to hang out with bulgarian resident and locals.
kindly any one is interested can communicate with me either through expatblog or send me a PM to exchange details
warm regards
Ghlaissia

Hello, I am Krasimira from Varna .If you need from some help with languege  or just wona go out .With pleasure.

Hi Krasimira,

Good to hear from you and i hope you are doing good.I am in France at the moment but i will be abck by the end of January. But maybe we can stay in touch via email til lthen.
My email is [email protected]

All the best in the meantime
Helmut

Hello, michaelhilario  :)

Hi Krasmira
I am for work these days in Sofia. If you want to go out for a coffee or drink would be great since i am alone here.
Tell me if you want to send you my details

Thanos

The Dutch are also represented! Veliko Tarnovo area :)

Dear Krasimira
Thanks a lot and sure we can meet, its my pleasure also.
Regards

hello I got today from Venice and are here to work and I come here almost every month. This week I will stay until Friday but it's really sad to be here alone without understanding anything of the Bulgarian language and staying in hotels with no friends. do you mind maybe exchange a few words? my mail is [email protected] and stay at the ramada hotel

hello everyone ,,

Babaji, this isn't the Netherlands, wanna make the mistake and find out the difference?

Hi,

I saw that you are in the Aviation sector.
I am currently involved in few projects in North Africa region related to aviation.
Here is my email: [email protected]
Looking forward to have your link in order to explore further information.

Regards,
Adnan Toukan
Business development at Troper Investments.

Hi,

This is haris, i came to sofia for 3 months and you as know i dont the local language so it is very difficult to move around.

Looking to make some new friends. Anyone up for a coffee?

Regards,
Haris

Looks like it is high time for s.o. to organize a meeting and since I see no other volunteers I will organize it myself. How about meeting for a cup of wine after work ?

count me in :)