Looking for advice regarding inter-racial marriage from Filipinos!

Hi there =). I live in the Philippines and I have been engaged with my Swedish boyfriend for almost 3 years now. We are planning to get married here in my country soon though we cannot set the date yet because I work in a cruise ship as a stewardess. Anyway, I am really hoping someone in this forum can answer some of my questions..

1. What are the things he need to bring in order for us to get married here in the Philippines and how long does it usually take to process such papers (so he can start getting them now if necessary)?

2. Once we are married, how long would it usually take for me to move in with him? Can I move with him immediately? The long distance relationship has been killing us both haha. What are the documents I would need except for the marriage certificate?

3. I work in a cruise ship and I hear that if I talk to the ship's purser, he can arrange my flight back home in Sweden (assuming I am already married) so I can save money on buying a ticket. Do I need to get any sort of Visa still? Or I can just arrive in Sweden right away and show them my marriage certificate?

4. If we will have a small civil wedding, will we be married in my town's city hall or the Swiss embassy (since there is no more Swedish embassy in the Philippines)?

I know it's a bit long but I am really desperate for answers.. I have been reading a lot about this but I still haven't found any clear answer regarding my queries.

Please help! ='(
Thanks in advance, I would really appreciate it. Have a wonderful day ya'll!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Tutty :)

For formalities concerning your country of origin I would suggest you to post on the Philippines forum. You will have better visibility and more chances of obtaining infos from other members.
I hope you will obtain the correct answers.

Congrats for the wedding ;)
Armand

Thank you Armand! Fortunately, the Gneral Consulate in Sweden replied on my queries through email now. Thank you! <3

hi to all..i am a filipina,i have a swedish boyfriend were looking forward to get married in philippines but we did not know how to do and also the requirements and procedure,,were both singles...hope someone can help this,,thank you..